How to insert iMapper
Hi. I have an embarrassingly simple question. I’ve created my first image map in WordPress. Your instructions were pretty good on how to do that, but I’m stuck on step 7:
1. Click the “Add New” button
2. Name your mapper and click “Change” button to insert your image
3. Click anywhere on the image to add a pin
4. Added pins are shown directly on the image and content of the pins can be edited below the image
5. Settings for pins are located on the right sidebar
6. Save and “publish”
How do I insert my image map into a blog post?
Thanks for helping with this.